Vagabundos Portugueses




SEO Tags: Portugueses, Pessoas Portuguesas, Caras Portuguesas, Fenótipo Português, Passado e  Presente, Portuguese people, Ethnic Portuguese people, Portuguese Phenotyope, Portuguese from the Past, Portuguese from the Present, Images of Portuguese people.

1 comment:

  1. Portugal is the poorest country in Europe today! You will find many, many homeless there with a 40% real unemployment rate, and the other 60% of the population making under $900 USD per month. The Greatest Economic Catastrophe in the world. It's no small wonder why the Portugee decided to stay Ignorant, hateful and racists toward ALL who are not Portuguese! I would never go back there IF my life depended on it - am very glad my family was able to Escape that shit racist shit-hole.

    ReplyDelete